Karen has spent the past 5 years of her career as a Photography Producer and Stylist.
She gained extensive experience by producing 10 catalogs annually for McCall’s, both in studio and on location. In addition, she is has taken on a wide array of creative freelance jobs and built up an impressive catalog of industry connections and resources.
Equipped with a diverse background in marketing, graphic design, styling and production, spanning a 15 year career, Karen applies these skills to help tell visual stories.
Karen leads and works alongside clients and teams of all sizes throughout the entire process, from concept to completion.
Companies Karen has worked with:
- 7Hues Magazine
- Ferrero Rocher (Howe Haus Productions)
- Gilbert & Sullivan (NLP Productions)
- Ilusión (Howe Haus Productions)
- Kittenish by Jesse James Decker (Caravan Stylist Studio)
- Jesse Dittmar Photography
- Rent the Runway
- Resident Magazine
- Samuelson (Fresh Productions)
- S by Serena Williams (Caravan Stylist Studio)
- Tommy John (Hello Roo Productions)
- Yellow Tail (NLP Productions)